Friday, May 18, 2007

3 A little...

late this morning! And that's a good thing! I actually got to sleep in this morning! I think it was the first time in a few months and needed so much. Jeremy slept really well last night too! From 9 to 4 then again until 8. And Bryleigh slept in until 8:30! Needless to say it's been a good morning! I'm so grateful for mornings like this. Some time to get some much needed rest and happy kids! Can't ask for more than that!

Speaking of wonderful children... here's my layout for today.


Isn't that the sweetest photo? I love it!! Ray took these on Mother's Day for me. :)

You've got until tonight to vote for me in the Queen of the Crop contest!!
Here's my layout (click on it to vote for me).



Well everyone have a super fabulous day!!

3 comments:

Helena said...

What a sweet picture! I love it!

Quirky Bits-n-Pieces said...

way way cool!! you got to sleep in!! like I have no idea when that last happened to me!!! Enjoy your day! And love the layout from mommy's day! Awesome pictures!

Sara said...

Emily, I'm so glad to see you're blogging!! I just adore your layouts! Love those Mother's Day pics {I need to post some, once I sort through all of out trip pictures!} And sleeping in IS the best!! My birthday is next week, and that's all I asked for - to sleep in late and some "ME" time!! Have a great weekend!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates