Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Take a look at the winner I chose for the little challenge I ran here on my blog! Isn't Eva's layout gorgeous? I loved it from the moment I saw it. I love the circular center design and that big ribbon is adorable. So she won a custom layout from me!! Congrats Eva!!


Here's my layout for the day. I just love this kit Dude by my girl Sylvie and other ScrapArtist ladies. You've only got a few more days to pick up this kit over at ScrapArtist.


Guess who I got to talk to on the phone last night? Christina Renee!!! We had a CT conference call and it was so much fun. She totally is the sweetest and I loved her southern accent. She talks just like she types!! It was fun to get to hear everyone and make plans for her Grand Opening on July 9th. You won't want to miss it!!

Well, everyone have a great Wednesday. I'm going to kick back a bit today and just enjoy my day at home!

6 comments:

-eVa- said...

*yippie* you totally made my day!!! thanks a lot!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful LOs! Congrats Eva!
http://heathermanning.wordpress.com

Amy said...

Wasn't that conference call hilarious? It was great talking to you and getting to hear everyone's voices!

Gina said...

Wow, I adore those layouts!! Great job!

20Birds said...

yes eva... awesome layout and that layout with "dude" is so cool

Victoria said...

Eva is one lucky gal! Your layouts are always a treasure!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates