Tuesday, June 05, 2007

5 The Verdict is in...

and it's bronchitis! Can you believe it! I can't! We just got Jeremy over pnemonia, and now he's got bronchitis?!!! What is a mother to do? The worst part about it, is the doctor said it's a viral infection so there's nothing they can really do about it, except give him an over the counter cough medicine! So I have to endure hearing my sweet baby boy cough like a seal. Luckily, they were able to perscribe Ray with a heavy cough medicine so he slept like a baby last night with no coughing. Which means I didn't have to sleep on the couch! :) I just hope they both get feeling better soon. We've got a family reunion next week and I want them healthy for it!

We did take a moment to do a little bit of shopping yesterday. It was great! I got some new clothes and I got Ray some new polos for Father's Day. We both really needed some new summer clothes! We also got a portable DVD player system for our car so that Bryleigh can watch a movie when we drive down to our reunion. We'll be making a couple of long trips this summer, so we knew we'd need some sanity! I swore I would never have a DVD player in my car...oh well! We also picked up a new, bigger car seat for Bryleigh and handed down hers to Jeremy. J man is now 19 pounds at 6 months and my back is telling me that I can't lug him around in that little baby carseat anymore! So he's a big boy now a big boy (REAR FACING) carseat! Yay for him! :)

I had the most wonderful morning, waking up to my Digital Artist Magazine this month! Oh so beautiful! There is some amazing work in this month's issue! Go get it if you haven't already! So much inspiration! I was lucky enough to have two of my layouts published in this month's issue and I'm so excited! So really, you need to go buy it HERE!

The show for Disc Talk Radio has been postponed until next week. They lost most of their show while uploading...how horrible! So listen for them talking about my layout next week! :)

And...if you're still here reading, here's my layout for the day. I did this one with the new kit EXCLUSIVE to DAM this month by Michelle Underwood. She's an amazing designer, one of my favorites from my early days of digi scrapbooking! And she has created another beautiful kit! Here's my layout:


Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hope the sickies go away soon. Feeling better vibes heading to your house......

Gorgeous layout!

Miriam's Blog said...

That movie player is a godsend - you will find out real quick! ooohh bronchittis - I get that almost every year and it is no fun! Love your blog.

Karen aka Lindse said...

Oh that sucks :( Hope it will dissapear quick again!
Love the LO and the DAM issue is fantastic this month!

Melissa said...

Sorry about your kiddos being sick!
Love the layout!

Nancy Comelab said...

Oh! I hope Jeremy feels better soon! I'm sure some of that beautiful mother love will get him back on his feet again. :)
DAM is indeed a wonderful magazine, and even more so this month with your two gorgeous layouts in it! Congratulations, girl!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates