Thursday, July 19, 2007

4 It's Thursday!!!

And that means new products at The Digi Chick!! My grab basket is revealed and I have two new products up. And guess what? Today ONLY they are 20% off!!! So go run and get them...especially if you missed the Grab Basket!
First my new products:


And here's what was in my grab bag:


Don't forget you can click on the images to be taken directly to my store! :)

I got my EHD!!! I am so excited! 500 GB of free space! So guess what I'm going to be doing today? Filling it up! :)

Here's my layout for you:


Remember you've only got today and tomorrow to get your CT applications in!! I'm excited about seeing all of the ones I've received already...it's gonna be a hard decision for me! :)

4 comments:

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Awesome new stuff Emily! Love the layout too...very cute crocheted flowers!

lorigaud said...

Love that page and your new stuff...good luck with your CT call!

Chels said...

Awesome stuff! like the lo.

Kara said...

Great new products-I love the new alpha's! That purple is so pretty. Awesome flowery LO too:-)
~Kara

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates