Wednesday, July 18, 2007

6 Just a short one today...

We've got a busy day ahead of us!! We've got playgroup this morning and I'm going to go shopping for my new EHD!!! YAY! I can't wait!

But first...I'm so happy to report that my little Jeremy is sleeping through the night!! And even from 8:30pm to 7am!! I am so proud of my boy!! And it's letting mommy get some much needed sleep too! :)

Here are two layouts I did yesterday!


And this one I did for the new Recipe Challenge at SSD!! Go check it out HERE!


Have a super fabulous day!!

6 comments:

jen said...

Wow, your layouts are fantastic. Congrats on gettng some sleep :)

petra a*k*a milo82 said...

awsome pages and really love the first one of your boy and his cute sunglasses!! Very cool dude! :-)

Also love you new header...Looks great!
Have a great day! Hugs!

cindy_i_ said...

isn't it WONDERFUL when they sleep through the night? lol

Your layouts are WONDERFUL!

Chels said...

Wonderful los! Esp the one on top. Yay for sleeping in.

joelsgirl_Kellie said...

Isn't it WONDERFUL when they sleep through the night?! With a new baby coming, the interrupted sleep is what I'm dreading the most! Beautiful pages, btw.

Kara said...

Hey Emily! Not sure if you've already done it (probably) but I tagged you today on my blog!:-)
www dot karasheridan dot com

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates