Friday, August 24, 2007

3 A Digi Dare LO

Yep here it is...


and go check out the Dare for some inspiration!!!

Yesterday was just a nice relaxing day! We took the kids to the park last night and Jeremy didn't scream in the stroller! That is a huge break through for us because he has hated riding in the stroller from the beginning! He did great and I might be able to take the kids for walk everyday now!!

I talked to my good friend Tiff Brady on iChat last night. It was so good to talk with her and hear that she's doing well and feeling good!

Have a happy Friday and a great weekend and I'll see ya back here on Monday! :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What a beauty of a LO! I luv it! Thanks for the inspiration! :) And have great weekend!

Amy said...

Oh, gorgeous layout, and it's PINK!

tiffbrady said...

Love the layout Emily! Beautiful buttons, pink, and glitter! It was so fun to chat with you and I hope we can do it more often. I'm so glad Jeremy is warming up to the stroller "scene" ;) Have a great weekend!!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates