Monday, August 20, 2007

5 Fun stuff....

Oh yeah...I've got lots of fun stuff happening behind the scrapbooking scenes. I can't wait to let it all loose! :)

Oh bugger, we had a bad night last night. Jeremy's been sleeping perfect through the night...but last night was horrible. I think I was awake more than I was asleep. I don't think he feels good, because he's not his usual happy Jeremy. We'll see how today goes...I hope I can get a nap! :)

So I've got 2 layouts for you today. I'm actually surprised that I had enough time to scrap!!




Both of my sweet Bryleigh! The last layout was for ADSR and I had to tell an embarrassing moment. That would have to be when in the middle of Sacrament Meeting she ran up to daddy passing the sacrament. It was so embarrassing because she started to throw a tantrum!! Oh my!

Well, I'm going to hope that I can get some rest today...have a great one!

5 comments:

PotatoJack said...

HOLY COW! You are amazing! I have ALOT to learn from you. I think this could be veru fun! :)
~ Jackie Brown

alliehoopes said...

Cute cute cute...as always. Embarassing stories are always SO much better down on paper than actually happening.

Amy said...

Oh, I just can't keep up! I wish I could crank out the goodies like you do! That second layout is absolutely gorgeous! One of my faves, I think! Can't wait to see what you're up to!

Kelsey S said...

I wanna know lol Oh and those LO's are just perfect love the b&w!

Karen aka Lindse said...

oohhh scrapbooking secrets! Can´t wait to hear more about that :) GORGEOUS LOs - you are always such an inspiration!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates