Friday, August 03, 2007

3 Happy Friday again!!

Well, it looks like my mojo ebbs and flows :) I was complaining of no mojo the other day, then BAM, it came back! Yay!! So here we go! :)

This one is for the Digi Dare this week!! Go check it out here! :)


I did this one for my dad! He is a big Wyoming Cowboys fan and has already started to teach it to the boys! :)


I did this one for the ADSR, it was a very emotional layout for me!


Today we'rea headed to Ray's 10 year HS reunion. A little mini vacation. Should be fun! I don't know if I'll have internet access, so if I'm not around, that's why! :) Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Serena said...

Oh! I love your layouts! So gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! :D

Miranda Buijs said...

what a great layouts...and I really love your new ring ribbon clusters!

-eVa- said...

Hey Emily,
I already miss your blogging :) Hope you'll be back soon.
I left you something on my blog!
-eVa-
http://evasdiary.de.vu

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates