Wednesday, August 15, 2007

6 Mama

Yep, that's me and guess who started saying that? Yep, my sweet Jeremy calls me mama now. Well, he says mama. And he seems to say it when he needs something or sees me. Or at least I like to think he does! So it's official...his first word is mama!! YAY! I've been working on it with him for months, since Bryleigh's first word was WOW, not mama! :)

Now in scrappy related business:

Alright, this contest is not going as well as I had hoped...so this will be the last clue for alittle while. We'll postpone until further notice!

If you still want to play, you have until tonight to post your layouts from the 3 clues I've given. Then we'll choose some winners!



Emily's Gallery

Catherine's Gallery

Yep, that makes me so sad! But we'll try again in the fall maybe, I think people are just too busy right now!

So, here's my layout for the day. It's made using the Catscrap Celebration Kit which will debut on August 19th! It is packed and a wonderful kit so keep your eyes peeled for it!

Well bye bye for now! :)

6 comments:

Jaime Young said...

I am sorry that the challenge is falling through :( I wish that I had the time to do it. Love that he calls you Mama! Too sweet! I love the new page too. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Ani said...

congrats on his first word being in reference to you. I love the challenge I've got a few LOs done I was just kinda waiting to post when I had more completed. Ill post my links over there. I havent gotten to today's challenge though.

Melissa said...

How sweet he can call you mama now!!

It stinks the challenge didn't take off, but don't give up!

alliehoopes said...

Sorry, I'm on the too busy list. Looks like fun though. Hopefully in a couple months :)

Mikkel Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mikkel Paige said...

I just wanted to comment on your deal of the month and ribbon clipies - of course I had to get em!! :-) They're great. Thanks for the wonderful creativity that naturally flows out of your brain! :-)

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates