Friday, August 10, 2007

0 Yay for Friday!

Coming back from a vacation is so hard! :) Luckily I had a huge deep clean before I left, so the house was nice and clean when I got back. Now it's a mess again and I still have tonz of laundry to do. Somehow the kids BOTH caught colds while we were gone, poor things! Anyway, I need to clean and do lots of housework today!

I went to bed at 9:30 last night! I was so tired from my early morning yesterday. I was hoping I'd wake up refreshes...nope didn't happen! I think I have lots of catching up to do! :)

Jeremy is so cute! He's been trying really hard to move around. When he gets on his tummy, he starts to scoot backwards, but just in the past few days, he's started to push up off his tippy toes and hold himself like he's doing a push-up! So cute! I'm sure it won't be much longer until he's crawling around.

Today the new Digi Dare came out! It's a challenging, but really fun one! It really made me think outside of the box and I was able to come up with a memory that I always want to remember. Go check it out HERE
And here's my layout:


Well Jeremy wants to be fed, so I'm going to go for now! I'm so excited about my contest starting Monday though...it's gonna be so much fun!

0 comments:

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates