Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3 I haven't...

blogged all week! How horrible! :)

Yesterday was Bryleigh's first day of preschool!! A bunch of women in our neighborhood are getting together since we all have kids the same age, and doing a preschool together. We'll switch off each week! Bryleigh was so, so excited to go to school, although I don't really think she knew what school was. She was just happy to see all of her friends there!!! And it was really nice for me to get a break for a little bit! :)

Jeremy is getting SO close to crawling!! He's nine months now and scooting and rolling all over the place! He's now getting up on his knees and trying so hard to figure out how to do it!!

And here are my last three layouts! :) In one of them...there's a sneek peek of what's to come to my store tomorrow! :)





3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this brown thing you've got going on lately! I guess you found your mojo! Wish I had some :( Gorgeous art, girlie!

BrynnMarie82 said...

Yippie for new stuff!!

Your work always inspires me. You are so stinkin talented!!

jennieb75 said...

Yup, I agree with Amy... the brown background thing gets me everytime... something about it is just so modern and elegant! Love those LOs... can't wait for your new stuff tomorrow!
Cheers!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates