Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3 New Product Thursday!

I love Thursdays!! That means new product and a sale for you!! :) All of my new product are 20% off tomorrow only!

First off, is a little add on set to my original Mesh Brushes!! You can't go wrong picking these up at an original price of $1.50!!

Next up is some Foto Overlays. These are so much fun to play with!! They really can make your photos pop!!


I made more Ring Ribbon Clusters!! This time in Halloween colors! :)

And last, but certainly not least is Wicked, a collab. between ChereKaye and I. We both had a blast putting this together!! We hope that you can not only use it for your Halloween photos, but also everyday photos!! This kit is HUGE!!! You won't want to miss out on it!!

Take a look at what our CTM's and friends have done!!


Have a super day!!

3 comments:

BrynnMarie82 said...

Wow, where to even start!!

The Collab looks amazing, love the add on Mesh Brushes, the ribbon rings are cute and the foto overlays...I hope you are doing more of those!! I love all the new stuff!!

alliehoopes said...

Wow Emily! Love it all! You are getting GOOD at this. Pretty soon you'll go from famous to superfamous :)

Shawna Blankenship said...

Love those ribbon rings!! Great stuff Emily!!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates