Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3 New Products!!!

I've got 3 new products today in my store at TDC!!! They are all 20% off today only! First off, is my Deal of the Month for September!!! Grab a bunch of new goodies for only 3.00!! And two of the products are exclusive to the Deal, so you don't want to miss out!! (Images are clickable)


Then next, are my Bubble Wrap Stamps. I am already addicted to these myself!! They come in both .png and .abr formats and easy to color!! You can buy them individually or buy them together and save!




Today's going to be fun! I get to go shopping with a friend, then Bryleigh's got school again this afternoon. Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Nancy Comelab said...

How genius are you! :) That bubble wrap is amazing...kicking myself for not coming up with such brilliant ideas as you!

Love you, chica!
Nancy

BrynnMarie82 said...

I love the Sept Deal...it's great. And those Bubble Wrap stamps are so unique!!

Mindy P. said...

I seriously can't believe how creative you are. Those bubble wrap stamps are awesome.

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates