Monday, October 22, 2007

5 I had so much fun!!!

There is just nothing like getting a bunch of chatty women together and scrapping digitally!! We all had so much fun. For me it was a much needed get away!! But I lost my mojo while I was there and was only able to come up with 1 layout. Yuck!! But as soon as I got home, I cranked out two more. How's that for craziness!!

I was gonna have a photo to show you, but you'll just have to wait. When I get it ready, you're gonna play a little game with me for a chance to win a GC to my store!! :)

So here's my 3 layouts for today!! :) A big thanks to Tiff Brady for making these adorable felt hair clips for Bryleigh!


I did this one for the Lilypad Blog challenge:


Here's the ONE I finished at the retreat:

5 comments:

Mindy P. said...

What fun LO's! It was so good to see you. Glad you made it home safe.

Jaime Young said...

Love the pages, and one layout is not losing your mojo, you are the fastest scrapper I know :) Rach said it was so fun!! I am jealous. ttyl!

Laurie said...

Too funny! You couldn't create a LO at your weekend getaway, but whipped 3 out when you got home!! LOL! Now that sounds like me!!!

I so luv all your LOs! It always so mcuh fun to check out your LOs! You are truly an inspiration girl!

ZaCola3 said...

Awesome pages as usual Em!
Glad you had so much fun on your retreat. LOVE! The kit you did for DAM!

BrynnMarie82 said...

Beautiful pages...glad you had a good time!!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates