Tuesday, November 06, 2007

7 Hello Tuesday!

I am up too early. This time change still is effecting me. Yuck! Well it doesn't help that it's effecting Bryleigh too, so she's up saying "mommy" right now in her bed. I'm hoping she'll go back to sleep or else we'll have another cranky day!! :)

Well, the Stand Up and Scrap Contest is over. Sad! I loved participating in these challenges!! I had so much fun with each page and I'm proud of what I got accomplished!! So I am no longer 16401A (as some of you probably already knew). Here are my 6 layouts for you to see!! :)










I'll be uploading them to MSA, DST and others over time. But for now, you can find all the credits HERE.

Have a great day!! :)

7 comments:

tiffbrady said...

Those layouts are amazing Emily! Just gorgeous! You're making me feel bad about loving the time change, lol. Have a wonderful day.

Shawna Blankenship said...

Oh STUNNING LOs Emily!!! I love them!!!

alliehoopes said...

I love them all and I'm not surprised one bit about it.

Amy said...

Emily, every single one of your layouts were outstanding (but I think I liked week 2 best)! You did an awesome job, and have 6 gorgeous layouts to be proud of!

Shawna said...

Gorgeous layouts Emily! I had you figured out from the very first week LOL!

Amy said...

ahhhh the reflect one was YOURS!! i was wondering who's it was! well done. :)

Andrea :) said...

WOW! You were like in 7th or 8th place HOLY COW! That is so great, Em! And does not surprise me one bit, you an amazing scrapper! I love all your entries they were GORGEOUS!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates