Friday, November 02, 2007

0 Hello!!

I'm out of title names today! :) LOL!

Bryleigh and I went on a mommy/daughter date last night. And of course that left Jeremy home with Daddy, so it worked out well. Bryleigh and I went and did a little shopping (mostly looking). But it was fun!! We have a really cool store here called Real Deals on Home Furniture. It is amazingly cute decorations and stuff!!! I'll have to take some photos of the stuff I've gotten there...my house is starting to look cute!! Last night I picked up a few Christmas goodies...I can't wait to decorate with them!

So did you see what's going on over at The Lilypad?? Definitely go check it out!! :)

So on to my Digi Dare layout today, it's a fun dare and I knew exactly which pictures I was going to scrap. I've been meaning to scrap these for a few months now and this was the perfect "push" to do it!!



And here's a layout I finished up last night featuring the new collab. between Two Sisters Desigsn and Gina Marie Huff!!


Well have a great weekend!! I'm going to go to a craft fair, yay!!

0 comments:

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates