Tuesday, December 18, 2007

3 Hello!

How are you all?? I didn't feel like blogging yesterday, so I didn't. :)

We had a fun relaxing weekend. On Saturday, we spent the whole day baking cookies to take around to our friends and neighbors. Then we dropped them off that night. It was a lot of fun!!

Sh....we got a Wii for Christmas and we already opened it!! It is so much fun!! We were going to open it early anyway to play with the family when they come this weekend, so we decided it was okay. So we played that all of Saturday night. It was fun!!

Bryleigh finally got to go back to school yesterday. She'd been out sick for two weeks and she was so happy to go back. It's always a chore getting her ready for the day and even though she was excited to go, she was fighting me to eat and get dressed. She even at one point told me she didn't want to go anymore. But we made it, and she had so much fun!! And let me tell you, she was an angel the rest of the day. She played nice with Jeremy in her room, which I've been trying to get her to do forever, and she did! It's amazing what having a break from mom can do for the both of us!! :)

So I've got quite a few layouts to share with you today:















Wow, I didn't realize I hadn't shared that many!! :) Oops. Well, have a great day today!! Oh, and there's a freebie for you that I made over on the LDD blog...but I want you to participate in the challenge too!! :)

3 comments:

alliehoopes said...

Wow! They're all so beautiful and bright. I really like them ALL.

Peta Boardman said...

Wow Emily, Your work is truly amazing..I'm so glad i found your blog...Thanks for the inspiration :)

AnnieP said...

What can I say. You're layouts are so amazing. I love the little freebie from you too. Thanks bunches.

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates