Monday, January 21, 2008

5 Hello Monday!

How was everyone's weekend?? Ours was good! We worked on the potty training a lot and Bryleigh is doing so good!! She hasn't had an accidents at all during the day! We are still working on nap times and night time. She went to preschool this morning and didn't have an accident there either! It's been so nice and pretty easy for me!

I got some time to scrap this weekend:





Bryleigh got her "bushka" last night!! This time it only took me an hour to do! So fun and easy and I love how hers turned out! And I can't wait to make more!




Here's Jeremy this morning taking his nap. I finally got a photo of him sleeping, he's such a light sleeper I never could capture this moment, but I did today!!

And here's my week in review! Got the idea to make Lanne's templates into a layout from Tracie on the Memory Makers blog!! Thanks girl! :)


And....my Grungy Polkas are on sale. Yep, pick these up for only $1.95!!


Have a great Monday! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I bet she is thrilled! It turned out great!

alliehoopes said...

What a cool week layout! Still love that bath picture too :)

HLIP said...

I love your week in review!

I've made a monthly format in PSE, but that weekly format is so cool.

Kurt & Kristy said...

Those are fun! What exactly are they though? Do they unfold to a pillow or something? You crafty mom you!!!

Jeff and Jen said...

So cute! And, I loved your week layout!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates