Monday, January 14, 2008

Here's my photo for the day! I made this the other night! I went to my local scrapbooking store and found that they had the Love Elsie line and I just couldn't resist! So I had to make me a wall hanging! :) It was lots of fun to "scrap" with paper again and Elsie's stuff is just amazing to work with! :)


It's been a pretty relaxing day. I took Bryleigh to school in the morning and she loved as usual! I'm so proud of her and that she's loving school. She surprised me the other day by being able to trace numbers in her book! :) That made me so happy!

I got to talk to my good friend Tiff Brady today too. :) We planned our next First Felt Friday stuff..it's gonna be good! :)

Well, hope you all have a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Emily, that's fantastic! What a great idea!

tiffbrady said...

Oh Emily I love it! We're getting a Hobby Lobby here and I'm super excited just knowing that they have Elsie stuff (I don't know what in the heck I'm going to do with it yet though, lol). It was so fun chatting yesterday and now I'm a little bit poorer since I had to do a little fabric shopping on Etsy before I did some cleaning:)

Gabi Butcher said...

This is such a beautiful crafty LO! Loved it!

Gabi
http://scrapzone.wordpress.com/

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates