Thursday, January 17, 2008

6 It's been a good day...



Now Bryleigh holding a sucker may not be a big deal usually...but it is in our house today. That means she went potty!! It all started last night. Well, this week, she had been more excited about sitting on the potty, as I mentioned before. But last night she went in the potty for the first time ever! So today we kept with it and we had seven successes and only 2 accidents! I am so proud of my little girl, or should I say big girl! :)

Have a super day!

6 comments:

Kurt & Kristy said...

Yay Bryleigh!! Oh I'm so proud of you!!! Good job! Now you and Kylie are both big girls! Im sure you are all thrilled!!!

Amy said...

Yay! Go Bryleigh! That's so weird that our children were potty trained at the same time!

alliehoopes said...

Yahoo!!! So, Mom, what kind of panties did you buy :) My friend (that I went to the mall with often in AZ) warned me about Gymboree panties. That girls like us just couldn't resist. Surprisingly, I don't have any yet! Probably living here :( And now that it's typed I'm off to look online for them. Wish me luck!

Gabi Butcher said...

You are such a creative soul... and what a taste!!! Loved each and every LO here... and the pics are amazing!

Gen said...

Yay for Bryleigh (and you,too)!

Jaime said...

YAY!! It is so great to have one potty trained!! You spend so much less on diapers!!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates