Wednesday, January 09, 2008

1 More snow photos...

and boy it really came down yesterday! It didn't stop all day long and the roads were horrible as I took Bryleigh to school this morning. Yeah, the didn't close school...how crazy is that? But today has been beautiful. Blue skies and not that cold...so Bryleigh and I went out to play. Look at how much snow is piled up against the driveway.

I have a layout before I go...


See my sweet Jeremy standing up to the window in between his cousin and sister. I think that is the cutest thing!! Have a great day!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Ew! I'm glad it's you with the icky white stuff and not me! That's why I live in the south! ;) It makes for pretty photos though!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates