Wednesday, January 23, 2008

4 Ooops forgot...

to blog yesterday! It ended up being a relaxing day...Bryleigh woke up with a horrible cough and it continues today, so we had a pajama day yesterday. Guess what I got in the mail??


Jaime made scarves for my kids and they are so, so cute!!! Thanks girl!! :)

Last night I got to go to an activity for my ward and relax and finish my unfinished projects. I worked on another Babushka and some other things. It was so nice to get out and spend some time with other adults! And I got to be creative too!

Oh...I wanted to tell you about my friends Jeff and Jen. They are in the process of adopting, so I wanted to put it out there that if you know any moms that are looking to place their babies, this is the most amazing family I've ever met. They are the sweetest people you could meet!! Go check out their information HERE and their blog HERE.

Wanted to tell you that I have a new product up for sale at LDD!! It's a new kit!! :) A mix of whimsy and fun!!


And take a look at what my amazing CT did with it!!


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...

I love the new kit! And, thanks for that plug about us and our adoption. Hopefully we will have a new baby before we know it!

Amy said...

What cute scarves! Lucky you! The new kit is gorgeous - those papers look fantastic!

Jaime said...

Love that kit!! DARLING!! I am so glad that you like the scarves, They look adorable in them. A great way to tie them for kids is to fold it in half lenthwise and wrap around their neck and pull the ends through the loop on the other.

Emilie said...

I love your new kit! :)

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates