Sunday, February 03, 2008

3 Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Did you all have a good weekend? I sure did, it was a nice relaxing weekend! Saturday morning we spent cleaning the house. Boy did that feel good to get everything organized and cleaned! I don't do that as often as I should. I even went through all my scrapping stuff and got rid of all the odds and ends that I didn't use anymore. Now everything has a place! :)

After that we watched Pres. Hinckley's funeral. I hadn't let his passing get to me, but it sure did during his funeral. He was the prophet since 1995, which made me 15. So I grew up with him as my leader. And what a wonderful leader he was. Listening to the recap of his life and years in the service of Heavenly Father, it reminded me of how much I am grateful for temples. So while we were out on Saturday night, we drove past our temple...it's getting so close to being done!! And we are so excited!

This photo was taken with my Valentine's present from Ray. Thank you honey!! I love it. I wanted a small little *good* camera that I could carry around in my purse. And this was perfect. And it's red!! :)

So today we woke up and we got a call that church was canceled! Crazy!! Never in my life has church been canceled. I looked outside and it was pretty yucky. We've gotten a lot of snow in the past 4 days and the roads were horrible! So we enjoyed a nice morning home with each other. These are my three favorite people in the world. And yes, Bryleigh is wearing her Snow White dress. In fact as I type, she's asking me to put in on again. Oh princesses!


Right before we put Bryleigh down for a nap, I decided to cut her hair. Oh boy. I don't know what possessed me to do that. But it's looks really cute on her. I haven't gotten a good photo of her cut yet, but as soon as I'll do I'll show it to you! :)

Hope you have a wonderful evening!! See ya tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I swear, Emily, you and I live parallel lives! I just cut my oldest daughter's hair! Course, she asked me too, and I fought it, but gave in in the end ;)

Gorgeous night photo! Did you need a tripod?

Gingersnaps said...

LUCKY! I was praying for church to be closed today, I had to do the lesson in Relief Society!LOL! Love the new cam!

tiffbrady said...

Love your days 33 and 34 pics Emily! What a great Valentines gift too! I'm totally with you on watching Pres. Hinkley's funeral on Saturday. It didn't really hit me until it showed his empty seat in the Conference Center. Have a great day!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates