Thursday, March 20, 2008

6 Getting ready for the weekend!

Tomorrow's going to be a big day for us. We're spring cleaning! Wish us luck! :) I'm really in the mood to get a bunch of stuff organized and cleaned up really good! So Ray's taking the day off work and we're going to try and get a bunch of stuff done here at the house. We hope to be able to get it done early enough that we can take the kids to see Horton Hears a Who in the afternoon. Bryleigh's really excited to see the "elephant movie" as she says.

I even made up a list of all the things we need to get done. I was proud of myself for being so "organized". We'll see how it all goes tomorrow!

Saturday, Ray is gone again. He has a YM basketball tournament that he's going to. So the morning might be a bit boring here but in the afternoon, we're planning on doing all of our Easter stuff. We'll hide easter eggs for the kids to find and we'll color some too. It should be lots of fun! We got Easter packages from both Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa today, so the kids are excited for those! Thanks!!

The kids Easter outfits are all ready to go. I am so excited about them this year because I actually did some sewing for them. I bought Bryleigh's dress, but I made Jeremy's tie to match and Bryleigh's hairbows match Jeremy's tie. They both look adorable. I took them out this morning to get some photos of them. It was very windy and cold, so they were not very cooperative. I hope to get some MUCH better photos of them this weekend, but for now, this will do. They still look adorable! :)


Guess what came in the mail for me today? THIS!! I'm so, so excited to sit down while the kids nap and look through it! :)

Have a wonderful day! I'll leave you with a couple of layouts I've done this week:

6 comments:

alliehoopes said...

I'm drooling on all your aqua-turquoiseness today.

BrynnMarie82 said...

That tie is just too cute and beautiful LO's as always!!

That book is amazing. Ali is going to be at my favorite local craft store in April and I am trying to plan a trip to see family at the same time just so I can meet her!!

Chels said...

Just got that book in the mail yesterday. Love it!

Jeff and Jen said...

Love the Easter outfits! London has the exact same dress...doesn't that seem to happen often?

Amy said...

Oh, they are adorable! LOVE that tie! I have a little tie for my Alex, but it's not near that cute! Fabulous job!

JulieAbundo said...

Emily! I'm so glad that you found me! I'm right outside of Boise. Where are you? If you're anywhere near here we should get together. I guess I could just email you...

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates