Friday, March 07, 2008

3 TGIF!!

So glad it's Friday!!

Take a look at my sweet boy helping daddy with the dishes. This is like seriously his favorite thing to do. Everytime he hears the dishwasher open, he's there so fast!

And here's Bryleigh wearing her "normal" outfit. I always dress her in the morning, but usually after 5 min. from returning from our errands and such, she's changes out of her pants and puts on a skirt. How did I end up with such a girly girl?



So, I never showed off my new stuff I made for {we are} storytellers! Last week I had Monkey Boy come out for the boys, and I only thought it was fair to have a girly kit too. So here is Little Miss Glam. Of course named after my Bryleigh! :)

I came up with a Little Glam Book too!


I made Bryleigh this book already and she loves it!! I'm glad she'll have this in the future to be able to look back on! :)




And Tiff and I have our First Friday Felt Flowers out!! They turned out amazing! :) Tiff's about to have her baby! I'm so excited for her!! I've been working on a bunch of fun baby projects that I can't wait to show you all! :)


I hope you all have an amazing weekend! We're going to go to Boise tomorrow to go to the zoo and outlet stores! I'm very much looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Gingersnaps said...

Oh my gosh Em! Your new kit is AWESOME! DH is gone for the week, maybe I can sneek in making one of those 4x6 books for Pres! LOVE IT!

tiffbrady said...

Emily! Love that glam book! I think we need to do more 4x6 stuff. It's just so fun! I didn't realized that Bryleigh and Abby were so alike in the skirt department. I had to do some thrift shopping this winter to stock up on skirts and nabbed a bunch of thick tights since I could not convince her to wear anything but skirts. Jeremy seriously looks so much bigger standing! Have a great time in Boise and I can't wait to see your homemade goodies ;)

Amy said...

Emily, you seriously have two of the cutest kids on the planet! They are just soooo adorable! I LOVE the mini-book you made! So genius! Can't wait to play with that kit!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates