Monday, January 11, 2010

7 So You Think You're Crafty??

Well, I guess I do...I am so excited about this!! A girl that I grew up with has started a new blog called So You Think You're Crafty. I followed it all last round and there were some amazing projects and very talented people! I asked her if she might do another round and if I might be a part of it and this is what's happened. There are 18 girls who are interested in competing for the next round...10 of us will make it on to session 2 of SYTYC! I am so excited because it's going to help push me out of the box and learn new things! And plus...I just love to be crafty! So go check it out and you have all week to vote for your favorite project. Oh and it's supposed to be secret which one is mine, so I can't show you just yet...I'll just say that I had so much fun creating it! :)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Emily! So excited that we get to try our hand at this new adventure, SYTYC! Let's hope we make it past the audition round! I love your 2009 year in crafts post... what a great idea!
-Sarah from Create Studio
www.createstudio.blogspot.com

em-il-ie said...

Is it open to anyone? I have been following and would LOVE to participate.

Kristin said...

Utah, Hawaii and Idaho! All wonderful places, I live in Utah (as I kind of think many crafters from SYTYC come from or have ties to ;-)) Good Luck with SYTYC. I am also on there and excited to see who goes through to the next round!
Kristin
peapodcreations.blogspot.com

Linda @ Craftaholics Anonymous said...

Good luck in SYTYC! You'll do great!
best wishes,
Linda

StakerSensations said...

Good luck!!! I am competing too and it's soo fun to see all the projects...can't wait to pin them to people!!!

James and Jamie Miller said...

I found yours! And I voted for you... of course!

alliehoopes said...

ya, you can totally tell yours and it's one of the best anyway....got my vote :)

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates