Monday, January 18, 2010

3 Thank you, thank you!!

I just wanted to send out a big thank you for all of those that voted for me!! I made it! I am so excited!! I have been staying up late at night and in the middle of the night because my mind is racing about all of the projects I want to complete for the themed entries over the next couple of months!

I've already finished my project for the first week of the competition and I have to say it turned out really cute! I can't wait to show you! :)

But thank you, thank you all who voted for me!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! You do a great job & that project was adorable!

alliehoopes said...

yay! so cool! good luck with it crafty momma.

Gabi said...

Congrats, Em!!! That's awesome! I just adore your creativity!
Wishing you luck to the next round! xxx

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates