Monday, March 01, 2010

1 Hi friends!!

First off a big, huge thank you to all that voted for me this week for SYTYC!! I was in last place Friday afternoon and asked you all to go vote again. I didn't think you all knew which one was mine...but anyway, I did make it onto the next week and I'm super excited because I really like my craft for the theme "for him". Go vote and can you guess which one is mine?


This was my craft for last week, if you didn't guess already:


Just wanted to let you know that I have some new storyboards up in my store!!


And....I've been sewing this week!! I picked up this pattern from LilBlueBoo and now I'm a little obsessed with putting knits together to create fun dresses for Bryleigh. This one is my first one...I've made 2 more for her and 1 for each of my nieces. (yes, Kristy and Ashley...they are being sent this week!!) I'll be taking photos of the other ones soon!

1 comments:

Gabi said...

I love all your creations, Emily!! Voted already :) Crossing my fingers for you :)!!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates