Thursday, January 06, 2011

4 Owl Cupcakes

Today is my 6 year old daughter's birthday. A few months ago I had found the cutest little owl cupcakes online. As soon as she saw them she said "I want those for my birthday". So I bookmarked them and couldn't wait to make them for her to take to school. She just happens to be star student this week also so she was so excited for me to bring them all to her friends. They were so easy and it's actually one of the very best chocolate cupcake recipe I've tasted...they are so moist!! The hardest part was getting all the oreos to split with the creme only on one side. :) I just got a bag of PB M&M's (since we love those!) and used the brown, blue and green for the eyes and the orange and yellow for the beaks. I just love how they turned out....


The kids kept saying how cute they were...I'd have to agree. :)

4 comments:

The Memea family said...

Emily...those are so cute!

Jensen Ohana said...

So creative & fun! I agree too, very cute!

Moody Family said...

LOVE them!!!

Xiaolu said...

I'm so glad these worked out. Yours are so cute! I loved the chocolate cake, too. Can you believe it's basically vegan? Happy New Year!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates