Sunday, April 07, 2013

9 printable lds general conference quotes - april 2013

This weekend was a special weekend for our church. We have a General Conference every April and October and I've been so looking forward to hearing the special and divine words from our prophet and apostles.

If you didn't get a chance to watch it or want to learn more, you can view it HERE.

I found so many of the words inspiring and as I was compiling my PL album this evening I wanted to include some of the inspired words. So I created (4) 4x6 cards with quotes on them from some of my favorite talks. Enjoy!!


.




Hope you enjoy and as always, I love to hear how you're using them!! :)


9 comments:

Michelle said...

These are great for use for anyone! Wonderful...

Nana said...

Awesome Emily! I will use these for sure!

Tiff said...

What a great post :) Loves these cards Emily! I might just have to make some magnets. Thanks so much Emily.

Gail said...

On Facebook I'm and admin on The LDS Missionary Page! CTR. I used your quote about Jesus Christ being the light. Thank you very much for creating that. Bright and inspirational.

Gail said...

Oh, and I also used the one about marriage on my own timeline. My husband and I have been married about 8 months. Some of the best times of my life so far!

Linsey F said...

Thanks for the great downloads! I noticed on the download for quote 3 it is missing "-Dieter F. Uchtdorf" when you actually download it. Is there any way you could add that on there for the download? Thank you so much! These quotes go really well with Sunday's lesson!

Rebecca said...

Totally snagging these! Thanks Em! Funny quote: I wonder if when the devil goes to sleep at night if he checks under the bed for Jeffery R. Holland. LOL!!

Jennifer and Jason Young said...

THANK YOU! these are awesome for my YW lesson. I really appreciate you sharing!

Jennifer and Jason Young said...

THANK YOU! these are awesome for my YW lesson. I really appreciate you sharing!

 

icreate...with love Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates